Friday 6 January 2012

The "naughty"-house party !

Well, you have to agree : the "naughty"-house did get your attention, right ? Since I decided to make this blog in english, so everybody can read it, I do have some strange translations popping up in my mind. This is one of them.
Be honest, how else would you  translate " 't Pakhuis" ? ... "The Packagehouse" ? "The Boxroom" ? Not so imaginable, is it ?
Ofcourse, the word "pak" is only for dutch-speaking people understandable, so I apologize for any other readers.
Anyway, the service was good, the snacks were good and the drinks aswell. The wind outside was hurricane-worthy and eventhough all the doors and windows were closed, it still swept some people of their balance ... or maybe that was because of other reasons ;-). Ah, it was nice to see all those colleagues again. I hope everybody had a good time. I appreciated it a lot and I'm sure all 5 of us were moved in some way or another. Thanks to all for showing up and wishing us the best !



As for the "comment"-section : it was only available for members, which I believe to be members of the Blogger-website who already have their own blog. So I've changed it to "registered users" and I think the problem should be solved now. There's one more option, but then everybody can comment, even anonymous. And I always like to know whom I'm talking with, so that's not an option.

2 comments:

  1. Hier zijn we dan... :)
    Bedankt voor de leuke avond!!!
    See you on blogspot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het was een fijne avond, fijn te horen dat jullie er ook van genoten hebben!

    ReplyDelete