Wednesday 4 January 2012

Calm, sigh, breeze, gale, storm, hurricane, ... ?

Today I didn't hear anything about any progress to go to Jubail. I guess everybody is still in holiday-mode ... or drunk :-)
Not that it matters because for the moment I've got my work cut out for me already. The storm that passed our region last night (well, actually all day and night) tore up my green-house.
Okay, it's walls were made of plastic foil for the most part, which I now had to go look for at the neighbours, but still ... it did it's work.
Started this morning with some new "ingredients" and by 4 o'clock this afternoon I had a brand new greenhouse-wall in firm plastic boards. Let the storms come !! We're ready !!
Hope my confidence in my work still stands tomorrow morning ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment