Tuesday 31 January 2012

1000

Well, that's luck : I turn on the PC to log in on the blog and I just see there's been 999 visitors already. That means I am my own 1000th visitor :-)
Today we got started on developing training courses for the soon to be new operators who will join us at the end of June. I'm working together with some fantastic Indian people who have a lot of experience in the field of refining. The biggest problem for me is to try and remember their names :-0
Working with them gives me the opportunity to get to know their culture and they are also interested in ours so it's bound to be fun.
Before we knew it, it was time to go back home. After working out for about an hour and a refreshing shower I called home to find out that the heater exploded today. Lucky enough my wife was home so the damage was limited. There was a small fire, the neighbour checked it all and it seems to be fine again. The thing is working, but will be checked every 30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment