Sunday 29 January 2012

Howdy again ...

My apologies to those who are reading this blog frequently : I didn't feel like putting anything on here yesterday. The reason is because I got a phonecall from the hospital saying that they will postpone my Iqama application. They want to do more research on my blood-sample.
Considering my medical past it is not realy something I wanted to hear, so I went straight to the gym to work of my frustration. The doctor said I don't need to worry about my health, but then why do they need to examen it further ? Well, I will know in a week's time I hope.
As for the rest, we know now what our definite job will be (allthough it can still change ?!?). So, we're all kinda working to it and getting ourselves organised more. We also received our email now and we can log-in into the intranet. Any of you who are interested can always ask for my contactdata.
At 06.00pm we joined together at the gym where we got our first lesson in boxing/karate. The teacher is Jean-Marie Beschemin, one of the two guys who are representing the security for Total personnel in Murjan Village. They are all in some way related to the Legion Etrangere (you'll need to think the "accent aigu et accent grave" yourself, because I didn't find it on this PC, and actually I was too lazy to go look for it aswell).
We exercised for one and a half hour and then did some stretching afterwards. It felt good to sweat for a change :-). Next meeting is on wednesday and yours truly will be there again.


No comments:

Post a Comment