Saturday 17 March 2012

YES !!!!!

I got it ! Finally ! I have my Iqama ! Yihaaaa !
It took them 8 weeks, one of the longest sofar for Total expats I've heard. Now I still need to apply for the re-entree visa, which will take another week if everything goes as planned. And tomorrow I'm going for the driving license aswell. Let's keep things going now they've started, right ?

Today I also received some pictures which clearify the way people drive around here in KSA. I know that most of you have seen them drifting, there's even a name for it : the Saudi Drift. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you type it in youtube and find out yourself. Be aware : some of you might be offended by some footage (ie. flying people, etc ...).

So, enough said, here's the pics ... Taken on the road to Jubail.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Mario, congrats with your iqama, paradise is looking forward to meet you :)
    See you back this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate ! Bring back the sun, because today and yesterday it was freekin' cold out here. Duststorms and temps down to 12 C. Reminds me of Belgium too much !

    ReplyDelete