Saturday 10 March 2012

Fellow countrymen in Jubail ...

Of course, I should have known ... Even in the smallest place on earth, there's always some-one you can hear saying : "Nou, dat lijkt me wel leuk, ja !". Those Dutch people are realy everywhere !
But now it seems that we Belgians are quite similar as prooves my blog here. In respons to one of my posts a certain Matias Maris from Belgium showed up. He is also living in Jubail with his family.
You see : the world isn't as big as it seems, is it ?
Matias is here with his wife Ellen and their 2 children. Ellen has also started a blog to tell about the adventures they come across while starting a new live here in Saoudi Arabia. It is very well written and a joy to follow, so I'll give you guys the link. I'm sure you'll get pulled into their adventures aswell as I did ! Enjoy woestijnmama !

No comments:

Post a Comment