Monday 26 December 2011

Vacation has never been so weary ...

It's a fact : sometimes it's good to have something to look forward too in order to get some things done around the house. Amazing how 5 years can lead up to such a massive amount of garbage : in the garage, at the attic, in the basement, in the hallway, ...
A 12 kube container was filled to the top in no time. Hard work, but it had to be done ... really. After 5 years I re-discovered my boots and found things I didn't even know I had.
A whole lot of stuff gathered from family, things you know you will be able to use sometime in the near future, but actually that never really happens, does it ? Probably in the next few days, weeks or months I will need something that's on the container right now, like it knows it's about to get demolished.
Anyway, I'm glad it's over. My back hurts and my legs don't co-operate anymore the way I want them to do. Tomorrow will be twice as hard, but then again : no pain, no gain !

No comments:

Post a Comment