Sunday 18 December 2011

Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork,...

Well, actually I was supposed to start a blog sometime way earlier then today, but the way things went on, no-one was actually sure about being selected, nor what date we'd go there.
It was somewhere around januari 2009 when Total Antwerp popped the question : who wants to sign up for candidacy for the Jubail-project. We had to inlist before 20th of february 2009.
Now we're almost 3 years later and we have green light for the 2nd or 3rd week of january 2012.
After sending CV's, letters of application, a couple of trips and numerous phonecalls and emails we are almost there. Now all we have to do is wait for the visa's and workpermits. I guess another couple of weeks don't matter too much anymore... What I've learned so far is that the chain really doesn't hold when there's a weak link in it (cfr. the communication between us, Antwerp, Brussels and Geneva).
This is just a first of what I hope to be a whole bunch of posts, but they might be changing as I am not familiar with making a blog. As I will practise, I will put pictures and more stuff on here... 
 I think :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment