Tuesday 28 February 2012

Finally !!!

Well, I couldn't wait until this evening to put it on the blog, so this one's during working hours ... sorry.
I finally have the results from the bloodtest taken in Mouwasat Hospital the day before. Everything is negative, which means that it is actually positive for my Iqama request.
There's no Hep B in my body (as expected) ! The former test was clearly taken too soon after I had the vaccination.

Now they can start preparing my Iqama and I can get the rest of the paperwork done (yes, there is still more paperwork).

We also got an email informing us that the new cars shall be delivered in 10 days. Probably the same ones as the last shipment : Mitsubishi Pajero Sport. Then we can go to work, Jubail city, Al Khubar,... by ourselves. If by that time I have my drivinglicense ofcourse. Which is very doubtful, but you never know, right ?

2 comments:

  1. That's very good news Mario!!!!!
    We all kinda waited for this positive update :)
    Have fun with your job and....the new car!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you, but the car is still pending ... nothing solid here yet.
    As for the medical exam, it did take away the pressure for a big part. It's not fun to be left in the blue like this. Now I only need to wait for the Iqama to be issued. Hopefully no more skeletons will fall out of the closet :-)

    ReplyDelete